This course provides a strong foundation on various skills required to work on both legacy and modern software technology platforms, software development, database development and software engineering practices. On completion of an international certification with B.Sc IT, a student is internationally certified to become programmer, software engineer, system analyst and IT professional. This course provides Field Study and Internship in leading software development companies which are part of the curriculum.
- Stealthy and well defined modern curriculum.
- In-depth knowledge in software development practices, database concepts , open source platforms, mobile apps development tools and web application development.
- Programming and analytical skills development through real time case studies .
- Intensive training in interpersonal and communication skills through modern language lab facility.
- Inculcates a sense of adaptability to the code of ethics of an working environment
- Assistance in providing internships with real time projects in leading software companies.
- A strong foundation to pursue Post Graduation programme in Information Technology / Networking .
Students will be able to
- Build a strong society with professional standards and with ethical responsibility as an employee and as a citizen.
- Become a world class IT Professional as Software engineer, Web Designer, Developer or an IT Manager.
- Pursue their career, by providing solutions to problems using software tools & methodologies
- Be an excellent IT professional with excellent communication skills.
Pass in +2 Any group
SEMESTER – I
Tamil –I / Hindi-I
English – I
Programming in C
Principles of Information Technology
Programming in C Lab
Web and Office Automation lab
SEMESTER – II
Tamil –II / Hindi II
English – II
Object Oriented Programming with C++
Digital Principles and Computer Organization
Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab
Web Programming Lab
SEMESTER – III
Programming In Java
Relational Database Management System
Programming In Java Lab
SQL Server Lab / Oracle Lab
Aptitude and Reasoning Skills
Basic Tamil – I / Advanced Tamil- I / Office Automation Lab
SEMESTER – IV
.Net Programming Lab
Mobile Application Development lab / Object Oriented Designing and Modeling Lab
Communicative English I
Basic Tamil – II / Advanced Tamil-II / Web Designing Lab
SEMESTER – V
Enterprise Resource Planning / Management Information System
Programming with Python / Programming with PHP
Software Testing Fundamentals
Communicative English II
SEMESTER – VI
Project Submission & Viva-voce
VALUE ADDED COURSES
- Certification Programme in PC Hardware & Troubleshooting : A+
- Certification Programme in Networking & Troubleshooting : N+ ,
- Microsoft Certification Programmes in Technologies : MCITP, MTA, MCP , Mobile Apps Development
- Red Hat Certification Programmes : RHCSA , RHCE
- Open Source software platforms
- Microsoft Software framework platform
- Mobile Apps Development & Cloud Computing
There’s a wide range of career options open to IT graduates that combine IT knowledge with other skills and capabilities in various levels.
IT Support Engineering or Software Engineer or Programmer,IT Service Support Assistance, IT System Administrator
IT Tech Support Professional require with 2+ years of experience in IT domain
Junior IT Architect/Team Lead require with 5+ years of experience in IT domain
Senior IT Architect require with 10+ years of experience in IT domain.
Senior IT Manager / Senior IT Consultant with 15+years of experience in IT domain.
Mr.S.Pandi Kumar MCA.,M.Phil.,
Mr. S.Pandikumar, M.C.A., M.Phil, is currently doing research on Mobile Computing – Energy Efficient cellular networks. He has 9 years of teaching and Research experiences. He published 7 books, 12 international journals and presented 23 papers in various International and National conferences. He has rich experience in Mobile Computing, Green Computing, Ambient Intelligence and Internet of Things.
Experience – 4 Years
The Department of Networking celebrated the birthday of Nethaji Subhash Chandra Bose on 23.01.2020. The program started with a prayer song, Mr.M.Athigopal, Head, Department of Networking welcomed the gathering. Dr.B.Ramamoothy, the Principal, gave a wonderful speech about our national leader Nethaji Subhash Chandra Bose. He also spoke of his…
The Departments of Computer Science and of Networking, jointly conducted a Value Added Course on “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning” for the II Year Computer Science and Networking students from 02.01.2020 to 10.01.2020. Mr.Nanuswamy & Mrs.Naveena Swamy, members of IIT PALS, Chennai and Mr.M.Vignesh, CTO Quantanics, trained the students….
The Department of Networking conducted a Value Added Course “Redhat Certification Training Programme” for the I BSC Networking students from 18.11.2019 to 25.11.2019. Senior Trainer Mr.Abdu Majeed from Vectra Technosoft Pvt Ltd , Chennai, trained the students.
The Department of Computer Science & IT conducted Value Added Course on “Security Fundamentals” from 17.12.2018 to 22.12.2018 for II B.Sc CS (SSS) students. Mr. Nagakumar , CEO , Metro Lab, Hyderabad was trainer. The training was given on the following topics, Operating System Security, Security Layer, Network…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT, Guest Lecture has been organized on 17.12.2018 for II B.Sc CS(SSS) students at Seminar Hall. The resource person of this session Mr.Nagakumar, Managing Director, Metro Labs, Hyderabad shared his own industry experience and the various job opportunities in IT industry. Mr.Nagakumar…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT an Field visit was arranged for I B.Sc CS (SSS) students on 14.12.2018 to VOC Port, Tuticorin. Students visited to various ships in the port. Students visited to central control room of the port. The engineer explained the computerized process…