This course provides a strong foundation on various skills required to work on both legacy and modern software technology platforms, software development, database development and software engineering practices. On completion of an international certification with B.Sc IT, a student is internationally certified to become programmer, software engineer, system analyst and IT professional. This course provides Field Study and Internship in leading software development companies which are part of the curriculum.
- Stealthy and well defined modern curriculum.
- In-depth knowledge in software development practices, database concepts , open source platforms, mobile apps development tools and web application development.
- Programming and analytical skills development through real time case studies .
- Intensive training in interpersonal and communication skills through modern language lab facility.
- Inculcates a sense of adaptability to the code of ethics of an working environment
- Assistance in providing internships with real time projects in leading software companies.
- A strong foundation to pursue Post Graduation programme in Information Technology / Networking .
Students will be able to
- Build a strong society with professional standards and with ethical responsibility as an employee and as a citizen.
- Become a world class IT Professional as Software engineer, Web Designer, Developer or an IT Manager.
- Pursue their career, by providing solutions to problems using software tools & methodologies
- Be an excellent IT professional with excellent communication skills.
Pass in +2 Any group
SEMESTER – I
Tamil –I / Hindi-I
English – I
Programming in C
Principles of Information Technology
Programming in C Lab
Web and Office Automation lab
SEMESTER – II
Tamil –II / Hindi II
English – II
Object Oriented Programming with C++
Digital Principles and Computer Organization
Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab
Web Programming Lab
SEMESTER – III
Programming In Java
Relational Database Management System
Programming In Java Lab
SQL Server Lab / Oracle Lab
Aptitude and Reasoning Skills
Basic Tamil – I / Advanced Tamil- I / Office Automation Lab
SEMESTER – IV
.Net Programming Lab
Mobile Application Development lab / Object Oriented Designing and Modeling Lab
Communicative English I
Basic Tamil – II / Advanced Tamil-II / Web Designing Lab
SEMESTER – V
Enterprise Resource Planning / Management Information System
Programming with Python / Programming with PHP
Software Testing Fundamentals
Communicative English II
SEMESTER – VI
Project Submission & Viva-voce
VALUE ADDED COURSES
- Certification Programme in PC Hardware & Troubleshooting : A+
- Certification Programme in Networking & Troubleshooting : N+ ,
- Microsoft Certification Programmes in Technologies : MCITP, MTA, MCP , Mobile Apps Development
- Red Hat Certification Programmes : RHCSA , RHCE
- Open Source software platforms
- Microsoft Software framework platform
- Mobile Apps Development & Cloud Computing
There’s a wide range of career options open to IT graduates that combine IT knowledge with other skills and capabilities in various levels.
IT Support Engineering or Software Engineer or Programmer,IT Service Support Assistance, IT System Administrator
IT Tech Support Professional require with 2+ years of experience in IT domain
Junior IT Architect/Team Lead require with 5+ years of experience in IT domain
Senior IT Architect require with 10+ years of experience in IT domain.
Senior IT Manager / Senior IT Consultant with 15+years of experience in IT domain.
Mr.S.Pandi Kumar MCA.,M.Phil.,
Mr. S.Pandikumar, M.C.A., M.Phil, is currently doing research on Mobile Computing – Energy Efficient cellular networks. He has 9 years of teaching and Research experiences. He published 7 books, 12 international journals and presented 23 papers in various International and National conferences. He has rich experience in Mobile Computing, Green Computing, Ambient Intelligence and Internet of Things.
Experience – 4 Years
On behalf of department of Computer science & Information Technology, four students and the Assistant Professor S.Vignesh went to Sarasvathi Narayanan College for the outreach program and conducted the awareness workshop on the information security. The students demonstrated the ethical hacking tools to the various departments (III B.Sc. Computer Science,…
The Department of Computer Science and Information Technology conducted seminar on topic “What You Think Is What You Become” on 21-7-2017 morning. The event began with a prayer song followed by a welcome address by K.Vignesh III B.Sc CS. Mrs.N.Anuradha, HOD-CS and Mrs.K.P.Maheswari, HOD-IT gave Felicitation Speech. Miss. Archana of…
Department of Computer Science & Department of Information Technology organized an event “Kalaichaaral” for the students of II B.Sc CS, III B.Sc CS, II B.Sc IT & III B.Sc IT on 24/06/2017 from 02.00pm to 03.00pm. The Vice principal Mr.K.Archunan chaired the function. The objective of the event…
The Department of IT & Networking conducted 5th Infotainment Association Meet on 13.12.2016. It was organised by II Year B.Sc IT & NETWORKING students. The session was started with the prayer song by K.Sarumathi of I B.Sc Networking. Mr.K.Vijayaragavan of II B.Sc NETWORKING welcomed the gathering. Our Principal DR.R.L.Ramnath, Inaugurated…
The Department of IT & Networking organized WORLD POPULATION DAY on 11thJuly,2016.The session was started with the prayer song. E.Arunachalam of II B.Sc Networking welcomed the gathering. Our venerated Vice Principal Mr.K.Archunan inaugurated the event with his views about population. He said that if population increases, the need of food…
The Department of IT & Networking organized INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE on 27th June 2016.The session was started with the prayer song. Ms. D.Muthu Abinaya of II B.Sc Networking welcomed the gathering. Our adored Vice Principal Mr.K.Archunan inaugurated the event with his views about drugs. He made the students…