This course provides a strong foundation on various skills required to work on both legacy and modern software technology platforms, software development, database development and software engineering practices. On completion of an international certification with B.Sc IT, a student is internationally certified to become programmer, software engineer, system analyst and IT professional. This course provides Field Study and Internship in leading software development companies which are part of the curriculum.
- Stealthy and well defined modern curriculum.
- In-depth knowledge in software development practices, database concepts , open source platforms, mobile apps development tools and web application development.
- Programming and analytical skills development through real time case studies .
- Intensive training in interpersonal and communication skills through modern language lab facility.
- Inculcates a sense of adaptability to the code of ethics of an working environment
- Assistance in providing internships with real time projects in leading software companies.
- A strong foundation to pursue Post Graduation programme in Information Technology / Networking .
Students will be able to
- Build a strong society with professional standards and with ethical responsibility as an employee and as a citizen.
- Become a world class IT Professional as Software engineer, Web Designer, Developer or an IT Manager.
- Pursue their career, by providing solutions to problems using software tools & methodologies
- Be an excellent IT professional with excellent communication skills.
Pass in +2 Any group
SEMESTER – I
Tamil –I / Hindi-I
English – I
Programming in C
Principles of Information Technology
Programming in C Lab
Web and Office Automation lab
SEMESTER – II
Tamil –II / Hindi II
English – II
Object Oriented Programming with C++
Digital Principles and Computer Organization
Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab
Web Programming Lab
SEMESTER – III
Programming In Java
Relational Database Management System
Programming In Java Lab
SQL Server Lab / Oracle Lab
Aptitude and Reasoning Skills
Basic Tamil – I / Advanced Tamil- I / Office Automation Lab
SEMESTER – IV
.Net Programming Lab
Mobile Application Development lab / Object Oriented Designing and Modeling Lab
Communicative English I
Basic Tamil – II / Advanced Tamil-II / Web Designing Lab
SEMESTER – V
Enterprise Resource Planning / Management Information System
Programming with Python / Programming with PHP
Software Testing Fundamentals
Communicative English II
SEMESTER – VI
Project Submission & Viva-voce
VALUE ADDED COURSES
- Certification Programme in PC Hardware & Troubleshooting : A+
- Certification Programme in Networking & Troubleshooting : N+ ,
- Microsoft Certification Programmes in Technologies : MCITP, MTA, MCP , Mobile Apps Development
- Red Hat Certification Programmes : RHCSA , RHCE
- Open Source software platforms
- Microsoft Software framework platform
- Mobile Apps Development & Cloud Computing
There’s a wide range of career options open to IT graduates that combine IT knowledge with other skills and capabilities in various levels.
IT Support Engineering or Software Engineer or Programmer,IT Service Support Assistance, IT System Administrator
IT Tech Support Professional require with 2+ years of experience in IT domain
Junior IT Architect/Team Lead require with 5+ years of experience in IT domain
Senior IT Architect require with 10+ years of experience in IT domain.
Senior IT Manager / Senior IT Consultant with 15+years of experience in IT domain.
Mr.S.Pandi Kumar MCA.,M.Phil.,
Mr. S.Pandikumar, M.C.A., M.Phil, is currently doing research on Mobile Computing – Energy Efficient cellular networks. He has 9 years of teaching and Research experiences. He published 7 books, 12 international journals and presented 23 papers in various International and National conferences. He has rich experience in Mobile Computing, Green Computing, Ambient Intelligence and Internet of Things.
Experience – 4 Years
The Department of Computer Science & IT conducted Value Added Course on “Security Fundamentals” from 17.12.2018 to 22.12.2018 for II B.Sc CS (SSS) students. Mr. Nagakumar , CEO , Metro Lab, Hyderabad was trainer. The training was given on the following topics, Operating System Security, Security Layer, Network…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT, Guest Lecture has been organized on 17.12.2018 for II B.Sc CS(SSS) students at Seminar Hall. The resource person of this session Mr.Nagakumar, Managing Director, Metro Labs, Hyderabad shared his own industry experience and the various job opportunities in IT industry. Mr.Nagakumar…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT an Field visit was arranged for I B.Sc CS (SSS) students on 14.12.2018 to VOC Port, Tuticorin. Students visited to various ships in the port. Students visited to central control room of the port. The engineer explained the computerized process…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT an industrial visit was arranged for II B.Sc CS (SSS) students on 12.12.2018 at Gateway Software Solutions, Coimbatore. The HR of Gateway Software Solutions conducted very informative session for the students. He motivated the students to select particular domain like…
Department of Computer Science and Information Technology conducted Technofest Associate Meet on 30, November 2018 at Seminar Hall. The meeting was started with a devotional prayer song. M.Vishalakshi of II B.Sc CS(SSS) delivered the welcome speech. Priety Leka M & Monisha M of II B.Sc CS(SSS) compered for the…
On behalf of Department of CS & IT, a guest lecture was organized on 30th, November 2018 for I B.SC CS (SSS) and II B.Sc CS (SSS) students at Seminar Hall in the topic “Job Opportunities in IT Industry”. M.Vishalakshi of II B.Sc.CS(SSS) welcomed the gathering. Dr.K.Archunan, Vice Principal…