For Admissions Contact : +91 73391 37518
B.COM HONOURS ACCA, UK
B.Com Honours ACCA at SLCS is a 3 year undergraduate program and has been designed in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK, and International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC), UK.
This program gives the students a unique opportunity to pursue ACCA qualification in tandem with their 3 years undergraduate course.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the Global Body for Professional Accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. We believe that accountants bring value to economies in all stages of development. We aim to develop capacity in the profession and encourage the adoption of global standards. Our values are aligned to the needs of employers in all sectors and we ensure that, through our qualifications, we prepare accountants for business. We seek to open up the profession to people of all backgrounds and remove artificial barriers, innovating our qualifications and their delivery to meet the diverse needs of trainee professionals and their employers.
ISDC – International Skill Development Corporation is a leading education and skill development Organization with a vision of bridging the global skill gap between academia and industry by developing qualifications on demand. ISDC is a Limited Company, registered under the Companies Act of England and having operations across the globe.It imparts a set of Skill Development Activities through its structured plan and aims at Developing Skills for Tomorrow. The operation includes various Skill Development Projects, Professional and Vocational Education Activities, International Schools and Colleges, Professional and Corporate Training, Consulting, Research & Development. ISDC has branches across the country.
Course Objectives of the Course
- To develop professional knowledge and skills in international Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, Risk Management etc. by adopting learner centered pedagogical practices.
- To provide business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
- The course has unparalleled focus on inculcating ethics, integrity and corporate values.
- The concepts are pragmatic in nature and the pedagogy aims at producing an outstanding and exemplary individual, in a personal and a professional way.
- Better employment prospects.
B.Com Honours ACCA degree holds a high employment rate because there is no business which does not require a manager or a commerce specialist to manage the financial aspects.
The course provides a platform for work opportunities in a range of financial service, banking, business industry, management, entrepreneurial venture, law, hotel management and government service as well.
Graduates can get placed in organisations as:-
- Assistant Auditor
- Cost Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Professional Accounting Technician
- Tax Consultant
- Chartered Advisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Senior Fund Manager
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Manager